It sure it getting very grey out there these days and I for one am absolutely loving it!
#trend #fashion #grey
1. Why not team a stretch grey dress with a cool grey sweat for extra comfort and warmth!
Love these dresses from 2./7. Asos 3. Cos for a more bump-worthy version.
4. Or try the belted look (above or below the bumpage) with this long split dress from
5. Asos dress 6. This totally Awesome New York Sweat from H&M!
Off to get me one of those this very weekend! #hittingtheshops
Rocking the look below – barefoot blonde wearing Asos dress. Similar available at
Sweat over dress – Street Style via fashion guitar.
#grey – get into it! x
As many of you are no doubt like me, planning your holidays be it at home or somewhere else, part of the excitement (for me anyway) is prepping and planning and buying those oh so absolute ‘must haves’ for your holiday wardrobe.
Harder a thing to do when you’re nearly 3 months pregnant because you’re not quite at the point of maternitywear, but all your usual clothes and sizes are at the point of being a little bit snug, or in my case bloomin’ tight! Which is the last thing you want when you’re in the sweltering sun.
So, I had a little dig around for some super, cool , comfy, easy-to-wear and super on trend styles that are rocking the shops this summer.
A mix of maternity and non-maternity for whatever stage of pregnancy you are at. TAKE A LOOK!
1. Gorgeous Hatch Collection Capri Jumper (also in black), 2. Becksondergaard Jungle Scarf from Atterley Road, 3. Vivienne Westwood shades from Asos.com, 4. New Look Gold Metalic straw bag.
1. In love with this aztec easy wear jumper from Asos, perfect for a growing belly! 2. Lulu Guinness foldwaway shopper with a smile, also asos.com 3. Cool and casual Sam and Lavi essential elasticated waist Jonet pants, love these from Revolve.
1. River Island Tiger face print kimono, a beach must have and perfect to cover the belly elegantly. 2. OK so I feel in love with these totally amazing beach bright Prada sunglasses. Do they suit me? No! Does it matter? No! Get them! 3. Hatch Collection Caftan dress. Easy peasy for a beach aperitif (even if it is alcohol free) 4. Another jumper, quite keen on these this year… Belly friendly and has pockets, this one is from asos too.