As many of you are no doubt like me, planning your holidays be it at home or somewhere else, part of the excitement (for me anyway) is prepping and planning and buying those oh so absolute ‘must haves’ for your holiday wardrobe.
Harder a thing to do when you’re nearly 3 months pregnant because you’re not quite at the point of maternitywear, but all your usual clothes and sizes are at the point of being a little bit snug, or in my case bloomin’ tight! Which is the last thing you want when you’re in the sweltering sun.
So, I had a little dig around for some super, cool , comfy, easy-to-wear and super on trend styles that are rocking the shops this summer.
A mix of maternity and non-maternity for whatever stage of pregnancy you are at. TAKE A LOOK!
1. Gorgeous Hatch Collection Capri Jumper (also in black), 2. Becksondergaard Jungle Scarf from Atterley Road, 3. Vivienne Westwood shades from Asos.com, 4. New Look Gold Metalic straw bag.
1. In love with this aztec easy wear jumper from Asos, perfect for a growing belly! 2. Lulu Guinness foldwaway shopper with a smile, also asos.com 3. Cool and casual Sam and Lavi essential elasticated waist Jonet pants, love these from Revolve.
1. River Island Tiger face print kimono, a beach must have and perfect to cover the belly elegantly. 2. OK so I feel in love with these totally amazing beach bright Prada sunglasses. Do they suit me? No! Does it matter? No! Get them! 3. Hatch Collection Caftan dress. Easy peasy for a beach aperitif (even if it is alcohol free) 4. Another jumper, quite keen on these this year… Belly friendly and has pockets, this one is from asos too.
Gwen Stefani has long been the queen of style even when she is preggars.
Expecting her third this year, Gwen is stepping out in super cool style and sporting one of my fave Maternity wear Brands.
Image via Mail Online
Uber cool in this #OT boiler suit
Image via Glamour Fashion
And spotted here in Hatch Holiday!
Image via Refinery29
Tux trend #OT comes in Both Green and Black – Check out the full Hatch Holiday collection here!
The star is the perfect example of a super mum, because being pregnant does not stop this lady of cool. Oh no, word on the street is that she is now launching her third clothing line DWP, flaunting a new signature part slouchy, part tailored pant to replace jeans in women’s wardrobes. No easy feat I say which is most likely why she teamed up with the denim guru Michael Glasser himself, to create the latest collection.
Image via Fashionista
Gwen’s working the tops while Michael focuses on the bottoms!
LAUNCHES TODAY!! for Spring delivery. Cannot wait!
So the new year has begun and let’s face it the weather is terrible!
I’m thinking… keep warm, stay comfy, all weather boots required!
1. Red felt hat. Find similar at Topshop.
2. Absolutely love these cashmere joggers from Hatch Collection. Warm and comfortable. Absolute winner!
3. Just bought this totally lush knit from She Inside. Get yours here.
4. You can never go wrong with a Victoria Beckham Tote Bag. Tan fits all! Boutique1 has them in the sale. Grab a bargain!!
5. Look how cute! Go on, jump in the puddles but stay comfy and dry with these Sorel Rain Booties. Down to £59.00 at shoescribe.