BOdeBO is a playful, contemporary, french, kids clothing brand. If you like a polka dots then this brand will send you dotty. (Get it) Seriously though, I absolutely love the bright colours and easy to wear designs.
The company was launched by the designer herself Ana Ramirez in 2005 who as a mum herself, was sparked into action when she couldn’t find the clothing style she wanted for her own kids.
BOdeBO is made 100% by hand in France. Forget convention, this is a brand that has fun and adventure written all over it.
I can’t wait to order something for Lux!
I’ve always been a fan of the romper, but these from Kid + Kind carry the best slogans and look soooo comfy.
The more I see the more I love!
Check out the mini painter smock too – LUSH-AMAZE!
IT”S GOOD TO BE A KID AND IT”S GOOD TO BE KIND! YEAH!
#LOVE #STYLETOMATCHYOURLIFE #KIDSSTYLE XXX
Loving these cool and collected. comfort is king outfits! If they did them in my size I would happily wear them too. Weirdly what’s great as well is that they look kid like on the kids and yet they would not look childlike on adults! #genius x
1. T-shirt Pax and Heart & Jacket by Hema.nl see more @ lifewithfayeblog teamed here with skinnies, big boots and beanie!
2. This is my fave – a cool runaround! i mean um duhhh! It’s a no brainer! Found at petiteandsmall.com but by Rags apparel USA.
3. Pockets, Zips, tapered half way, simply awesome! From brickyardbuffalo. I mean even that is awesome!
4. I need not say much more on this one me thinks. It is, what it is! It’s a Yes from me! Via wehearit.
1. source: caroline borsmans, 2. Zara Mini jumper, 3. Hema Jumper, Moi leggings, Mockies Mocasins
4. source: pauletpaula.com, 5. source and clothes via jujubunnyshop.com, 6. source: justbymanon.nl