Gwen Stefani has long been the queen of style even when she is preggars.
Expecting her third this year, Gwen is stepping out in super cool style and sporting one of my fave Maternity wear Brands.
Image via Mail Online
Uber cool in this #OT boiler suit
Image via Glamour Fashion
And spotted here in Hatch Holiday!
Image via Refinery29
Tux trend #OT comes in Both Green and Black – Check out the full Hatch Holiday collection here!
The star is the perfect example of a super mum, because being pregnant does not stop this lady of cool. Oh no, word on the street is that she is now launching her third clothing line DWP, flaunting a new signature part slouchy, part tailored pant to replace jeans in women’s wardrobes. No easy feat I say which is most likely why she teamed up with the denim guru Michael Glasser himself, to create the latest collection.
Image via Fashionista
Gwen’s working the tops while Michael focuses on the bottoms!
LAUNCHES TODAY!! for Spring delivery. Cannot wait!
So the new year has begun and let’s face it the weather is terrible!
I’m thinking… keep warm, stay comfy, all weather boots required!
1. Red felt hat. Find similar at Topshop.
2. Absolutely love these cashmere joggers from Hatch Collection. Warm and comfortable. Absolute winner!
3. Just bought this totally lush knit from She Inside. Get yours here.
4. You can never go wrong with a Victoria Beckham Tote Bag. Tan fits all! Boutique1 has them in the sale. Grab a bargain!!
5. Look how cute! Go on, jump in the puddles but stay comfy and dry with these Sorel Rain Booties. Down to £59.00 at shoescribe.
I just came across these super fun Tees for your bubba bump! The perfect way to show off your fun side when preggars!
Sadly, I cannot find the source anymore.. I have googled and googled and googled and I cannot remember where I found them.
Watch this space for an update as soon as I remember…
Latest style find!
Absolutely love this brand from the Netherlands called QueenMum.
Some styles and brands I have seen can get is so wrong and often look a little ‘dowdy’ but Queen Mum seem to have got it spot on!
Super sexy, totally on trend and bump friendly.
More of their collection can be found here…